Problem: I'm working on a preset, and I need help with a few things.
1. Can you make parts of a preset semi-transparent? Specifically horns and tails.
2. Can horns have emission maps? I made one for the horns, but it doesn't seem to do anything. The emission maps for my body and tail work.
3. How do eye textures work? The texture in the Resources folder has both eyes on one image, but the customizer asks for two images?
4. Is the mane texture in the Resources folder supposed to be used with canines? I recolored the texture and tried testing it in the customizer, but it made the manes look shorter and less dense? Here's an image of before: i.imgur.com/HapblsL.png And after: i.imgur.com/vKc4xoT.png
5. Is it possible to change the claw and teeth colors using a preset? Also, would it be possible to make the claws glow?
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post these- I wasn't sure where else to go >_< Version: Windows 64 Bit Build: In-Game Username:
1. Not currently supported, no. 2. Yes! I don't think its in the current customizer as far as settings go but you can still upload the horn emission and I'll put it in. 3. So for the felis, suricate and raptor they only use one eye but I think canis is the only one that uses two. Technically you would use the same image for both eyes for the canis. 4. The mane texture is for all of them. The settings you run the Customizer at can affect how the manes look. Higher graphical quality will show you the fullest mane. 5. Claws and teeth changes are unfortunately outside of the customizer (done in game editor basically) One day I would like to properly include the teeth and claws so you can do this.
Thank you, this helps a lot! The only thing I'm still unsure about is the mane. I've been running the customizer with the best settings the whole time, it just looks off when I switch to the custom texture. I do think I messed up when editing the file, but also the texture the customizer uses before you put the custom texture in seems different from the texture in the resources folder? I dunno, I think I'll just figure out how to edit it properly.
EDIT: Wanted to add some images. I took the texture straight from the folder and saved it as CAN6.png, before I press 'load from folder' it looks like this (and the manes in-game look like this too): then after I load the texture it looks like this:I feel like I'm being nitpicky and I'm sorry if I am... I'm just confused and want to make sure I'm not going crazy!
blackmailchan: reav if you get on and see this- no the pelt has not been made yet- you can go ahead and make one!
Sept 21, 2015 18:07:41 GMT
blackmailchan: and also if u want to animate something i still have the scorpion who needs a little bit of redoing but is rigged to be animated and already has a few animations on it too
Sept 21, 2015 18:10:29 GMT
blackmailchan: hes linked in the to do list for u
Sept 21, 2015 18:10:51 GMT
Nøwαι: Blackie, I see you tooo! :'D
Sept 21, 2015 18:59:41 GMT
Nøwαι: This is black magic.
Sept 21, 2015 18:59:47 GMT