Small Mandatory Patch ( Meaning you MUST download the new version or else you cannot play.)
Should fix item and inventory issues.
Editing no longer destroys items, but deleting the character will NOW destroy items so please be careful. Forgot to include a message about losing items when doing that, so just keep that in mind now.
You can equip items and log off and the items should still remain on your character. Still having issues regarding this, so still be careful.
Please message me if you are missing items prior to the patch and during patch gameplay. I need to make 100% sure that items are not disappearing as more and more are added and items become more quality.
SMALL change to Seeky.
Percent chance of higher arrow drops has dropped to 5%, medium sized amounts are now 20% and low amounts are now 70%. Paying the extra 5000A to get better chances now has a shot of 10% higher arrow drops, 70% medium, and 20% low.
blackmailchan: reav if you get on and see this- no the pelt has not been made yet- you can go ahead and make one!
Sept 21, 2015 18:07:41 GMT
blackmailchan: and also if u want to animate something i still have the scorpion who needs a little bit of redoing but is rigged to be animated and already has a few animations on it too
Sept 21, 2015 18:10:29 GMT
blackmailchan: hes linked in the to do list for u
Sept 21, 2015 18:10:51 GMT
Nøwαι: Blackie, I see you tooo! :'D
Sept 21, 2015 18:59:41 GMT
Nøwαι: This is black magic.
Sept 21, 2015 18:59:47 GMT